The team at LiveWell Health have attended many events from elite sporting events such as the London Marathon, Great North Run, Birmingham Half Marathon and various Olympic competitions in various countries through to local charity events.
If you are interested in having some of our level 5 sports massage and soft tissue therapists attend your event then please get in touch and we can discuss the options with you.
Things to consider before booking LW Health for your event...
If our therapists are to attend your even you will need to consider the following elements to their visit:
- Is there allocated parking close to the event or at the event (remember we carry massage tables and equipment with us)
- Have you got passes / documents our therapists will need to carry with them for security etc
- Is there accommodation close to or at the event (hotel or camping spots) and if so is it subsidised? If not this cost may be added onto the booking price.
- How many attendees are there to your event as this will then determine how many therapists we need to send.
- How long will they need to be there for, hours and days... as some events only require 2 or 3 hours attendance others will require a full days attendance.
- is there a covered area we can set up either in a marquee or in a building where we can conduct our treatments with relative privacy.
Obviously this is not an exhaustive list but it gives you an idea as to the things to think about before contacting livewell health so we can make sure we can provide the very best service at your event.
Why use LiveWell Health and not another sports massage provider?
Firstly, all our therapists are level 5 qualified out of the Oxford or London School of Sports Massage. This means we are not simply massage therapists we are Soft Tissue Specialists.
We are able to provide a range of treatments for every eventuality, whether that be a pre-event massage to warm the muscles up or specific treatments such as Soft Tissue release to release a tight muscle or one in spasms. Muscle Energy Techniques to stretch muscles out that may be too tight for people to continue all the way through to NMT's, Positional release or Injury Treatment.
Whatever the issue your people may face our team can deal with it, most standard massage therapists simply won't know where to start.
Why not get in touch…
Please get in touch either through the form on the contact page or call on 07939 212 739 or by dropping us an email email@example.com and one of our team will be able to help.
As our service is fully mobile prices will vary depending on location, how long you require our attendance and the number of therapists you require.
We will book a minimum of 4 hrs per therapist for any event and costs of travel / accomodation will be added on in most cases, exceptions can be made in certain circumstances depending on the nature of event, location and how long our therapists will be attending for.
60 minutes | Prices range between £40 up to a maximum of £55 depending on various factors.
Please contact us for more information.
26th July 2016 by Steve Hartill
Our team recently spent the day with the event organisers in Birmingham’s Brindley Place, helping the runners at the end of a long half marathon from Wolverhampton to Birmingham.